Bill’s Tool Rental has been serving contractors, industry, municipalities and do-it-yourselfers in the Pikes Peak Region since Bill Lewis Sr. started the company in 1954. We are a third generation family owned and operated company.
Serving the Colorado Springs Area and Beyond
Bills Tool Rental provides heavy equipment rental and tool rental services to the Pikes Peak Region with three convenient locations: Downtown, East and North. Each of these locations is stocked with an extensive inventory of the highest quality equipment and tools. In addition to Colorado Springs, we provide tool and equipment rental services to Peyton, Falcon, Calhan, Pueblo, Fountain, Manitou Springs, Woodland Park, Divide, Florissant, Cripple Creek, Victor, Lake George, Hartsel, Black Forest, Monument and the Castle Rock / Douglas County Areas.
What Makes Bill's Tool Rental Your Best Choice?
- • Bill’s Tool Rental pricing is always competitive and our experience and customer service is superior—just ask our many thousands of repeat customers.
- • We are available to deliver our equipment 7 days a week for your convenience.
- • Our team assures you exceptional value, integrity and an overall quality rental experience. We’d love to have the opportunity to serve you:
- • Springs Contractor Supply, our sales division, has inventory at each of our rental locations. We offer new construction equipment, tools, and a large inventory of safety equipment and supplies. From shovels and a full line of ladders, air tools and compressors, to dirt compaction equipment and high reach equipment, we sell to contractors and homeowners alike. Learn more here.
- • All three of our locations have propane refilling stations. We prorate on partial fills, and are known for our holiday propane sales. Subscribe to our email list to receive notifications of these sales and other special promos and events.