To select the type of high reach Platform you need, first establish the following criteria:
- What is the maximum work height I need to reach? (Working height is considered to be six feet above the maximum platform height.)
- What is the maximum lift capacity (people and materials) required?
- How much space do I need on my work platform?
- Will I need to travel in narrow spaces such as aisles or through doorways?
- Do I need a tight turning radius?
- Will I need to move the lift from one floor to another?
- Will I be working inside, outside, or both?
- Do I want the ability to move the machine when elevated?
- Do I need a platform extension to reach over obstacles?
- Do I need a boom lift for reach?
- Do I need an articulating boom for up-and-over clearance?
- Will I be working on flat pavement or uneven terrain?
Bill’s Tool Rental strongly encourages you to follow applicable OSHA and ANSI standards concerning fall protection for operators of Aerial Work Platforms. For your safety we offer full body harnesses with a shock-absorbing lanyard, designed specifically for this application.
Your Safety Is Our Top Priority
North : 495-5018